The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame midsole in 2017 was no exception, and we believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy HOKA ONE ONE’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The ARAHI 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
• Improved overlay placement provides improved breathability in the mid- and forefoot
• 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Firmer EVA J-FrameTM for lightweight support
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
I'm onto my second pair of Arahi runners – definitely the best ever for comfort and support. I use them for bootcamp 3 times a week, and they save my knees from the wear and tear. Especially like the wide fit which suits me perfectly.
These were recommended to me by a podiatrist and I can see why. My giant flat clompers are in heaven. These shoes are light, stable, breezy on the toes and give that "spring" in your step that only good runners can give. Wish I'd discovered Hoka much earlier!