As you’d expect from its award-winning Clifton lineage, the 4 is light, cushy, and very, very fast.
At its core is HOKA’s famed midsole geometry, which has been given an upgraded foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smoother ride than ever. Then there’s Clifton 4’s surprising new look, which will turn heads. And that’s even before they experience the improved fit and breathable mesh upper.
While still very much a Clifton, there’s an air of refinement to this latest iteration. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously, and we believe Clifton 4 is the best Clifton yet.
• 3D pu print frame for lightweight, detailed support
• Molded Ortholite® sockliner for a precise t and step in comfort
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact design • Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
I'm an experienced runner and I've tried many different brands over 40 years of training and competition from elite to social level. The Clifton 4 provides a firmer cushioning than other Hoka's I've had and it feels really responsive. It feels like the shoe and the road are well connected and the power from each stride is transferred excellently. I'm really happy with the Clifton 4.