A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. Equipped with our Achilles-cradling pull tab and grounded in a 50% soy-based sockliner, this waterproof hiker is outfitted with GORE-TEX product technology with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions. An innovative style that applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry, the Anacapa Low GTX utilizes a Vibram® Megagrip outsole for superior traction in uneven terrain.
• Protected with PFC-Free water repellency treatment
• Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
• Gusseted tongue to mitigate trail debris
• Recycled polyester content in collar, mesh and laces
• GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable
• Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
• Compression molded EVA midsole for balanced, cushioned ride
• Extended heel geometry for smoother heel-to-toe transitions
• Grounded in a Vibram® MegaGrip rubber outsole
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.