The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame midsole in 2017 was no exception, and we believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy HOKA ONE ONE’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The ARAHI 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
• Improved overlay placement provides improved breathability in the mid- and forefoot
• 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Firmer EVA J-FrameTM for lightweight support
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
Excellent value - so comfortable - stable and springy at the same time. Attractive colour,.. Very pleased overall.
I've finally found my ideal runner for those long kms free from pain. Great cushioning and natural forward momentum. I did notice you don't need to lace them as tight as other shoes, so avoid this and you will love them from day 1
Super light, you can feel the structure and support all through your step, just make sure you get your size.
This is my third pair of Hoka One One usually Clifton's and these Arahi2 do not dissapoint! They are balanced , comfortable and light on my feet.. use these for refereeing Premier league soccer and gym work outs.Simply the best!