The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
• Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
Much lighter than you imagine
My Bondi 7s have been the answer to my footwear problems! I have developed a condition called metatarsalgia because previous shoes have been too narrow and unsupportive. I have discovered that the Hoke One One Bondi 7 is the only shoe that enables me to walk without pain due to the rocking action and its super supportive shaft, the lightweight construction of the toe box area and the extra width in the men's shoe. I already owned the wide woman's Bondi 7 in black, and found walking became less and less painful when I wore them. However, when I tried to buy the white/white Bondi 7, I discovered it is unavailable for women. I took a chance that the men's version (standard width) would be wide enough, and it was. For that, I am grateful but just wish more variety would be made available to women who need wider fittings.