The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
• Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
I'm 71, and these are by far the best shoes I have ever purchased. Super cushioned. My weight comes down onto the heel, similar to a car shock absorber. Making walking a very easy and pleasant motion. Wish I had them years ago, and maybe my feet would be in geat condition now.