Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor.
The epitome of long-range weaponry, the Carbon X2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberised foam out sole as the last iteration. Scrutinised with a focus on fit, the Carbon X2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces.
Get ready for an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
• Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
• Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
• Anatomical Achilles construction
• Removable, molded EVA sockliner
• Carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
• PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
• Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
I was very excited to try these shoes out for some time. I have ran about 250ks in these shoes. I run about 80 ave per week Road and trails long and short runs. If you run close to 4 min (sub 430k) you can notice the difference as long as for form stays true.(heel to toe) They are soft under foot when form/speed is right. If not they are just a normal high end shoe. Shoe already has major flat spot and seem to wear easily to I will not get 700ks out of them unlike others. This show is great to run a marathon in but for everyday the value is not there Overall I feel this shoe is made for marathons so if you have a race and want a shoe that you will feel comfortable in this is a great shoe. Running everyday then you are best to have a another pair for these type of runs. Verdict I would give 7/10