In its fifth iteration, the Challenger furthers its reputation for versatility. Fast and light on the trail, its midsole geometry ensures a smooth ride on the road. While the distinctive multi-lugged outsole leaves you in no doubt as to its trail heritage. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, the lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions. The Challenger ATR 5 also features midfoot overlays for improved lockdown as well as a supportive heel counter for lateral and medial security. It looks fast and goes fast.
• Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability
• Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
• Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.