The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
• Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full-ground contact design
• Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
I have been having problems running - after a knee operation 5 years ago - I'm so happy being able to running again. They are so comfortable
As a heavy set person, 103kg, 183cm tall, the Hoka brand has done me very well, I've moved back to the clifton from the bondi and I do find the clifton better for my style of running.
My 6th pair of Cliftons and for an old bugger I can’t give these shoes enough praise. After year of breaking down have run 5 years injury free.
I have always loved HOKA One One. I have 3 pairs. This one is great for casual outdoors. I prefer Bondi for running and this pair for outings.