The latest version of the shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
• Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
I love these shoes. For those who are familiar with it, I'm doing Niko Niko jogging - so it's a reasonably cadence mid-sole strike moving me along at just above walking pace. With the mid-sole strike, I'm not sure that I mightn't have done better half a size up from my normal size 12s. I'll have to try that with my next pair. Also I find them just a bit slippery on hard wet surfaces - especially road paint and smooth stone. The Clifton 7's were recommended to me by a regular club runner when, in my mid-60s, I needed to take up some light jogging for cardiac fitness. I hadn't run much for 50 years (or at all for 20). And with knee cartilage injuries, the fact that I am able to jog at all is a minor miracle! The shock absorption of these shoes is wonderful, No knee pain at all. The weight is fabulous ;and the fit, secure. Hoka One One Clifton 7s and Niko Niko joggine - a perfect match - even for old men with dodgy knees!
Super lightweight shoe and comfortable I'm 74kgs around 5'7 and this is a great shoe to run around on and no issues at all. I would use this shoe for my half marathon runs and feel very happy with it.