The latest version of the shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
• Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
I purchase the Clifton 7 wide a after l broke my foot. They are the most comfortable runners l have ever worn. Just be mindful to order 1/2 size larger as US sizes are smaller than Aussie. Also, although my foot is a little wider than normal, the shoe is quite a sniug fit, so if you have quite wide feet you may have trouble getting these to fit.