The latest silhouette within the iconic Clifton franchise, the Clifton 8 delivers an even softer ride than its predecessor. Building on the geometries that made the Clifton a gateway for first-time HOKA wearers, the Clifton 8 is reinterpreted with our new, ultralight midsole foam that virtually disappears underfoot and is 15 percent lighter than the previous iteration.
This next-gen design is crafted with a breathable mesh upper, ultra-plush tongue and refined pull tab. Equipped with HOKA’s extended crash pad at the heel and increased rubber coverage for durability, the Clifton 8 is the ultimate everyday trainer.
• 100% vegan materials
• Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort
• Plush, engineered mesh tongue
• Molded EVA sockliner
• Extended pull tab for easy entry
• Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
Sore, tired feet, struggling for speed, then took these out of the box and felt amazing. Absolutely the best road shoe in my collection of Hokas, and in wide makes them an even more comfortable ride.
Nice ride, plenty of cushioning whilst remaining sure under foot. Wide version gives plenty of room in and around the toe box. Very happy customer