Featuring the much-loved grip, cushion and pace of the Speedgoat but with all-new Matryx material technology, EVO Speedgoat is the trail shoe Jim Walmsley wore to a new Course Record at Western States, 2019. A higher volume toebox with a more adaptive fit based on tougher, lighter fabrics, the EVO Speedgoat delivers uncompromising protection and comfort in a high performance race day package. Limited Edition, so don’t miss out!
• Non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
• Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
• Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
• Midsole and outsole feature the same cushion and traction as the Speedgoat 3:
• CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
• Vibram® Megagrip high-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
In love with trail running, I thought I'd take the plunge and buy a specialised shoe. I like the ATRs, but the grip isn't perfect on technical trails. These are absolutely worth the price. This is the first luxury item I've bought in years, excluding a few Islay whiskies, and it's worth every cent. I tested them running down a slippery mountain trail in the rain, and was stuck to the mountain. You're basically running on clouds. First time I've been inspired to buy a second identical pair of shoes.
What size you are in speed goat 2 or 3 you will be in the evo. Good fit comfortable