Featuring the much-loved grip, cushion and pace of the Speedgoat but with all-new Matryx material technology, EVO Speedgoat is the trail shoe Jim Walmsley wore to a new Course Record at Western States, 2019. A higher volume toebox with a more adaptive fit based on tougher, lighter fabrics, the EVO Speedgoat delivers uncompromising protection and comfort in a high performance race day package. Limited Edition, so don’t miss out!
• Non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
• Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
• Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
• Midsole and outsole feature the same cushion and traction as the Speedgoat 3:
• CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
• Vibram® Megagrip high-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
Trail running is never easy. Running in a pair of Speedgoat EVOs at least makes it comfortable. Purchased my pair just before my first 50km ultra. The speedgoats got me to the finish line in style and comfort. Big tick from me
Took the plunge and upgraded from Speedgoat 2 straight into the Evo. Good decision! Awesome shoe, stable, comfortable and durable. So good I bought a second pair!
Just purchased speedgoat evo my third pair of Hoka’s as with the other two pair excellent product , great service and quick delivery
In love with trail running, I thought I'd take the plunge and buy a specialised shoe. I like the ATRs, but the grip isn't perfect on technical trails. These are absolutely worth the price. This is the first luxury item I've bought in years, excluding a few Islay whiskies, and it's worth every cent. I tested them running down a slippery mountain trail in the rain, and was stuck to the mountain. You're basically running on clouds. First time I've been inspired to buy a second identical pair of shoes.
What size you are in speed goat 2 or 3 you will be in the evo. Good fit comfortable