A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the HOKA ONE ONE® J-FrameTM design. The HOKA J-FrameTM delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-FrameTM further offering consistency in fit and ride. Plus a new upper. Made from engineered mesh, the upper offers superior breathability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it breakthrough.
• Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
• Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
• Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
• J-FrameTM using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
• Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
Very pleased ... giving me the support I needed for my pronating feet. A smooth, comfortable ride!