In its fourth edition, the Mach 4 takes its biggest leap forward, built on themes inspired by the Rocket X and Carbon X. Designed for logging long miles, this everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionably HOKA. Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 4 employs a harmonious blend of foams — merging an incredibly soft, lightweight foam on top with rubberized foam directly beneath. This up-tempo shoe has been crafted with a new pull tab, revamped upper made from heat pressed TPU embroidered yarns, and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast and unquestionably responsive, the Mach 4 delivers a daily dose of speed.
• Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
• Anatomical Achilles construction
• Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
• PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers smooth ride
• Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
Great lightweight alternative to the Clifton. Usually use for marathon race days
One of the best all-round running shoes you can own. From recovery to tempo to even a race. This is a shoe that can do it all.