Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh. Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it’s fast.
• Slim tongue package reduces weight
• Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Amazing shoe! I love them! The clifton 6 was my first forray in the Hoka line up. I always made fun of how they looked Nd now I cant get enough of them. My feet are a little wider tha. Usual and the Rincon accommodates for that. Great lock down, they feel snug on my feet, like mybfeet are one with the shoe.they feel so stable and cushioned. I wish my slow running could do them justice. Cant fault them.
Started running in these bad boys and they are nice and light for the longer runs and still fairly soft under foot