Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon packs an amazing amount of cushion into an extremely lightweight shoe for an effortlessly soft, weightless sensation while running. With an upper featuring an asymmetrical design and a stripped-back profile, this shoe gives you a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. It’s simply fast.
• Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
• Slim tongue package reduces additional weight • Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for even quicker acceleration
• Full-ground contact design
• Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Most comfortable Hokas I have bought and perfect straight out the box. Very similar to Clifton 5 however more lightweight and softer around the heal and toe cup. Less durable uppers however haven't run enough yet to test it. I have a Clifton 5 Knit also and these fit slightly bigger (US11).
A new line that delivers, light weight, full cushion but yet responsive. Keep up the good work Hoka