A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Anacapa Mid GTX is a gateway to the great outdoors.
Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces.
Equipped with our Achilles-cradling pull tab and grounded in a 50% soy-based sockliner, this waterproof hiker is outfitted with GORE-TEX product technology with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions. An innovative style that applies HOKA extended-heel geometry, the Anacapa Mid GTX utilizes a Vibram® Megagrip outsole for superior traction in uneven terrain.
• Protected with PFC-Free water repellency treatment
• Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
• Quick lace hook hardware
• Gusseted tongue to mitigate trail debris
• Recycled polyester content in collar, mesh and laces
• GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable
• Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
This boot delivers as described. It was straight onto the foot and straight out walking. I’ve been doing 2-3 hours a day since I’ve had them - several weeks. I have no issues with them at all - they are a narrower and lower cut to my previous trekking boots but I’m happy with them for my current bush walking context. I’m looking forward to post-Covid long trekking when I’ll swing back into Sky’s (& when my size becomes available). I tried the Anacapa as an inbetween boot. I’m happy with my choice - all done on-line with quick delivery.