The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame midsole in 2017 was no exception, and we believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy HOKA ONE ONE’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The ARAHI 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
• Improved overlay placement provides improved breathability in the mid- and forefoot
• 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Firmer EVA J-FrameTM for lightweight support
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
I've changed from Bondi and Valor to the Arahi for work. Now no need to wear orthotics, plantar fasciitis so much better. Love these!
My first pair of Arahi's and while they a comfortable pair of running shoes my previous cliftons were slightly more comfortable and took a bit more of the impact than the Arahi's do. The Arahi shoe is still exceptional compared to other brands out there and now that I'm a converted Hoka user there's no going back :-)
So comfortable - took them out for a 10 km first run. No issues, my feet felt great. On sale, great bargain!