The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
• Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
Following a foot injury the affected the arch of my foot and set off plantar fasciitis, I visited an orthopaedic surgeon who recommended the rocker technology of Hoka shoes. I needed to be able to get through a nursing shift on my feet without pain flare ups. The Bondi 7 is spectacular. So comfortable I don’t want to take them off after work so may have to get another pair for outside work. It’s like waking in air. It’s an excellent quality shoe and very lightweight. I received superb service and advice from Hoka staff answering questions promptly throughout purchase and the Bondi 7 was the perfect choice. They have reduced my foot discomfort significantly.
I’m currently 6 months pregnant and have struggled being on my feet. Was suggested to buy these and cannot recommend them more highly. I have been able to stay on my feet way longer and walk for ages!! Will never go back to a different pair of walking shoes