The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
• Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
I walk a lot.. For years I have walked a lot. I have over the years, not treated my feet very well. Many broken bones, hundreds of blisters, missing toe nails etc etc. my aching feet used to wake me up at night. My latest pair of Womens Bondi 7 ‘s are my third, I think. Can not recommend them highly enough. Happy feet.
Love the Bondi line! The 7 is more comfortable and wraps around my ankle snuggly. Best support and comfort with my orthotics than any other brand running shoe I have tried.