The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
• Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full-ground contact design
• Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
The Womens Clifton 6 Wide must be THE most comfortable and suitable trainers I have EVER purchased! They are supportive yet soft where it matters! Having had operations on both my feet over the years, their wide fitting is amazing! My physio put me onto these shoes and I am SO grateful he did. I can honestly say I would not but anything other than Hoka'a from this point on :-)
I've had multiple foot surgeries over the years, including midfoot and 1st metatarsal fusions. Needless to say, shopping for comfortable shoes is a challenge. I found Hoka a few years ago, and they are brilliant. Cushioning, light, attractive, wide enough and best of all, don't make my feet hurt. At all. The Clifton 6 is the best yet. I've been wearing them pretty much non-stop since I got them. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for an exceptionally comfortable shoe, whether you're a runner or not.