The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
• Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full-ground contact design
• Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
I've had multiple foot surgeries over the years, including midfoot and 1st metatarsal fusions. Needless to say, shopping for comfortable shoes is a challenge. I found Hoka a few years ago, and they are brilliant. Cushioning, light, attractive, wide enough and best of all, don't make my feet hurt. At all. The Clifton 6 is the best yet. I've been wearing them pretty much non-stop since I got them. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for an exceptionally comfortable shoe, whether you're a runner or not.