The latest version of the shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
• Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
Love these shoes! They are my 3rd pair and the only ones which, after a broken ankle, prevent foot pain when I exercise. Use them for running, walking, gym work- they work in all settings.
So happy with the Clifton 7. I'm no longer using my orthotics. My feet feel stable in the shoe and comfortable. There was no 'breaking the shoe in' . Clifton has the goods whether you have a track, strength or endurance session. Thanks
These shoes are so comfy. They fit my foot better than the 6's and feel like they absorb the ground when you hit it. I feel like I can run further than before. Could be all this lockdown training that I'm doing