The latest version of the shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
• Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
Super comfy runner . Recommended by my pediatrist for plantar fasciitis.
Got these shoes as a gift from my sister, who has been raving about HOKA ONE ONE shoes for years! The shoes came quickly, are comfortable, and feel great to run in! I have had some knee cap pain for the last few months and haven’t had an issue when running in these. Pleasantly impressed and would buy again!
Long term Clifton wearer, was a bit concerned about the new design on the back of the ankle but have run on them straight out of the box twice and they feel great, no blisters etc. The new upper material is great, really stretchy and supportive.