The latest version of the shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
• Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
• Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
This is my first pair of Hoka and I'm really happy with how they feel! I can feel the rocking when I run but not overly so. They are light and very cushioned. They do require a little time to wear in and I am not yet wearing these for every run I do, as they caused a minor blister during my 3rd run in them- it feels like my narrow foot is shifting sideways. I wear thicker socks as a solution and the sideways movement is reduced. I have run about 80km in these shoes so far- I can't wait to see how they feel after 300-400km and beyond.! A great introduction to Hoka and I'm keen to try more.
I’m obsessed with these shoes !! So comfortable for my flat feet. Will definitely be buying from Hoka again.