A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the HOKA ONE ONE® J-FrameTM design. The HOKA J-FrameTM delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-FrameTM further offering consistency in fit and ride. Plus a new upper. Made from engineered mesh, the upper offers superior breathability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it breakthrough.
• Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
• Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
• Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
• J-FrameTM using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
• Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
Very happy with these shoes. Have been wearing Graviota for at least 6 months to assist with Plantar Fasciitis and over pronation. While the Graviota were terrific in overcoming both problems I recently upgraded to Graviota 2. The main reason for the upgrade was to get a more subtle colour in the charcoal for a smarter look that would go with my dressier clothes. Not only have the Graviota 2 met this goal but I am also enjoying the more breathable upper and the higher toe box. They still deliver the stability I require for the over pronation and the cushioning and support to help with the plantar fasciitis. I am very happy.