Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh. Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it’s fast.
• Slim tongue package reduces weight
• Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Lightweight, comfortable from Day 1, great all rounder shoe. Arrived quickly with no fuss
Love the colour plus very light weight. Just put them on & run. Never any blisters or rubbing.