Engineered with the same geometries and materials as the original silhouette, the Kaha Low GTX emerges this season in a lower, ankle-height profile. Taking its name from the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha delivers on both, making uphill climbs easier and downhill descents faster.
Remarkable in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha Low GTX offers the full HOKA package — combining proprietary foams, patented geometries, exceptional Vibram® Megagrip traction and an adjustable lacing system for foot lockdown. Soft and smooth, yet inherently supportive, the new Kaha Low GTX features the same GORE-TEX bootie as the original, designed to keep feet comfortable and dry in any forecast. Hike on, the trail awaits.
• Nubuck leather
• Abrasion rubber toe cap
• GORE-TEX bootie for enhanced water protection
• Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
• Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
• Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.